I actually hate following a list of what to read so this is not a list I plan to “follow” per say. It is just a list of what has been on my mind lately and what I would like to get to this month. That being said I am really unsure how good of a reading month I will have, just because December is crazy busy and also there are a few readathon’s taking place this month that I am hoping to participate in. But anyway, here are the books I am hoping to read this December.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
- Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
- The Sculptor by Scott McCloud
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices: Manga #1) by Cassandra Clare and HyeKyung Baek
- Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices: Manga #2) by Cassandra Clare and HyeKyung Baek
- Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices: Manga #3) by Cassandra Clare and Hyekyung Baek
I am also planning on rereading Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone to participate in HARRYXMASTOYOU. I am not sure if I will reread any other books in the series, but I have been thinking about rereading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix because this one is my favorite.
The cramathon is also taking place later this month but I have not set a TBR for this yet. It is just too far away right now for me to start planning what to read.
The booktubeathon is going to be taking place this month too, but the announcement has not yet been released so I have NO CLUE what I will be reading for this.
Let me know what you are planning to read this month and if you will be participating in any readathon’s!
Maureen’s announcement video for HARRYXMASTOYOU!
Whitney’s cramathon announcement video!