So I did not even come close to accomplishing all of my Cramathon aspirations but I did have a lot of fun and I still managed to read a total of 830 pages.
Here is everything I read during the Cramathon.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone (47 pages)
- Attack on Titan, Vol. 1 (193 pages)
- Obsidian (335 pages)
- TID: Clockwork Angel Manga (240 pages)
- TID: Clockwork Prince Manga (15 pages)
4. Read a book under 200 pages
6. Read a graphic novel series (or as many graphic novels as you can)
(And I partially completed challenge 2, which was to read a bindup)
My favorite Read of the Cramathon:
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
And so this is everything I read during the Cramathon. Let me know everything you read for the Cramathon, if you completed any of the challenges and what your favorite read was!